These include running network cables, installing switches and access points, and installing security camera systems. Whether you're looking to run networking in a new home or business, or are looking to simply upgrade the internet setup at your home, we can put together a solution that works for you.
We can help you with doing some of the following:
- Installing new ethernet cable and wall jacks
- Put together a centralized setup, whether that be a server rack or something similar
- Install access points to expand your wifi
- Replace old/broken network equipment
Typically, we'll charge our hourly on-site rate of $50/hour plus any additional hardware cost. With larger jobs, such as installing cabling in new construction, we charge a lower hourly rate - around $30/hour depending on the job. To get an idea of the cost of hardware, let us know what you need and we'll get you a price. You can contact us at 515-523-8064 or get a hold of us here.
With security camera installations, we can provide you various options based on your proposed budget.
Typically, a security camera installation through us will consist of the following:
- You'll let us know what exactly you are looking for, such as how many cameras, what your budget is, etc.
- We'll take a look at your home/business/etc. to see how the camera arrangement would work best.
- Then, we'll provide you a detailed quote showing what hardware we recommend based on your budget.
- A time will be setup for an installation, which will include teaching you how to use the recording software after installation is complete.
To get started, contact us here.